Crimson: A Story of Alienation




This is one of the more serious titles that I created during the brief lull before releasing Dream Chasers -Final-. Crimson is an experimental story using the VN medium to tell two different but related stories using text and visuals. To put it simply, the text tells one story while the visuals tell another. Like in some western comic books, particularly, Alan Moore's Watchmen. This story can be considered as a sort of follow-up to Fade, which tried to do the same thing.

This is the only title that I've ever made wherein I used my real name instead of the online pseudonym I always use. The story can be read in Tagalog or English, although I have to say... my Tagalog kinda sucks.

-Title: Crimson: A Story of Alienation.
-Author: lordcloudx
-Description: Short Visual Novel
-Platform: Windows
-System Requirements: Almost any modern system that can run ren'py should be able to run this program
-Year: 2009

Download: http://www.zdnetasia.com/downloads/crimson-a-story-of-alienation-40098560/

No comments:

Post a Comment