Swimming in Two Rivers

Swimming in Two Rivers is a collaborative effort between myself and Moonlightbomber. It was made specifically for The Teacup Event #3: Freshly Brewed Tea-M. During this event, we formed 2-person teams and engaged in game-making activities outside of our specialties. In my case, I made the music for this game, which was supposed to be my only participation. In the end, however, I also ended up drawing the character art for it. Moonlightbomber wrote the story and handled the Ren'Py scripting. I named our ad-hoc team, Team L.I.T.E.V.N. (Lost In Translation English Visual Novels.)

-Title: Swimming in Two Rivers
-Author: Moonlightbomber
-Description: Short Visual Novel
-Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
-System Requirements: Ren'Py Compatible
-Year: 2010

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?32xv5qpxtvbvfge


No comments:

Post a Comment