The Wonders of Glue

The Wonders of Glue is a short story that I first posted using the pseudonym "Haruhi Suzumiya" in the Lemmasoft Forums. The idea was inspired by the unique, short stories written by Kazuki Mishima/Lunasspecto whose works I'd been following in fictionpress.net at that time.

This is a very short, slice-of-life story. I had no specific target audience when I wrote this piece, but I sincerely hope that readers from any age-group will be able to relate to it as this is one of my more "honest" written works to date.

This is actually based on a little talk that my mother often likes to give. I tried to see through her eyes as the narrator of this piece when I wrote it. All the pictures used here were taken with my cellphone camera and then filtered in photoshop. It's worth noting that I was using an 800x480 resolution, 7-inch, 900 mhz netbook with 30 gb of storage space when I made this.

This is also another one of my entries for The Teacup VN Festival 2010.


-Title: The Wonders of Glue
-Author: lordcloudx
-Description: Short Visual Novel
-Platform: Windows
-System Requirements: Ren'Py Compatible
-Year: 2010

Download: http://www.zdnetasia.com/downloads/the-wonders-of-glue-39825666/

No comments:

Post a Comment