Lonesome


Lonesome is a remake of a visual novel by Wright1000. I happened to come across and review the game in the completed games section of the Lemmasoft forums and I saw some degree of potential in the story although I felt that it had a few rough edges.

This remake is a collaborative effort between myself and Wright1000. My role in this remake was to flesh out the story and rehash the dialogue a bit in order to make it more emotional as well as believable - which I think was the main flaw in the original release of this visual novel. As requested by Wright1000, I also remade the graphics for Alessandra Ava, one of the central characters of Lonesome.

As its author puts it, Lonesome is a tale of love and melancholy. I hope you enjoy reading this remake as much as I did editing it.

-Title: Lonesome
-Author: Wright1000
-Description: Short Visual Novel
-Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
-System Requirements: Ren'Py Compatible
-Year: 2011

Download: http://baka-trio.lunaen.com/lonesomev2-installer.exe
Homepage: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11680

1 comment:

  1. Hiiii. I downloaded and played this game, and got a total of 5 endings, but there were only two pictures in the gallery. It'd be nice if there were empty slots saying "Locked" or something similar so I know how many more scenes I need to find. I found a total of 5 endings, but I got to certain endings via different routes, which could be addressed. The story and plot was good, as well as the art and music. The music was my favorite part, honestly.

    ReplyDelete