The Ant Ruler

This is a very short non-branching visual novel made with the Novelty visual novel engine. A story about ants and termites... eternally retold... or something... :3. Story is narrated by me, myself and I.

I think that for those of you who know me, the hidden message behind this story should be... not quite so hidden. In any case, this is the first visual novel that I've ever made using a visual novel engine other than Ren'Py. Although Novelty was still in its beta stages when I made this, it was quite easy to use apart from some clunky parts of the GUI.

This is yet another one of my entries for The Teacup VN Festival 2010.


-Title: The Ant Ruler
-Author: lordcloudx
-Description: Short Visual Novel
-Platform: Windows
-System Requirements: Ren'Py Compatible
-Year: 2010

Download: http://baka-trio.lunaen.com/The%20Ant%20Ruler.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment