Unpolished


Unpolished is a short story presented in visual novel format. This is actually based on some events relayed to me by my father and sister over a decade ago. Since I wasn't actually there when it happened, I just filled in the blanks and assumed the persona of the narrator as a writer. I have to say, I'm quite satisfied with the results, and I hope my sister likes it as well.

This was released as part of the Teacup Visual Novel Festival 2010. Reading time is approximately 10 minutes for the full experience. It was intentionally written to be just a little bit more than 1k.

-Title: Unpolished
-Author: lordcloudx
-Description: Short Visual Novel
-Platform: Windows
-System Requirements: Ren'Py Compatible
-Year: 2010

Download: http://www.zdnetasia.com/downloads/unpolished-39825665/

No comments:

Post a Comment