Wings (2010 Remake)


This is a remake of my first visual novel story ever, "Wings." Unlike many of the other VNs that I would eventually make, Wings is a very visual piece. It relies as much on its visuals as it does on its text. Now that I've gained more competent skills in the field of visual art, I wanted to give this story the kind of visuals that I always felt it deserved. This is the version of Wings that I want people to remember it by for posterity - short, sweet and aesthetically pleasing from almost any angle. Wings is a story that is better read than told. Everyone else seems to have a "magnum opus" I hate that term, so I'll just settle for calling Wings my "showcase piece." This remake is simply called "Wings." It doesn't need any fancy suffixes or prefixes because that's simply what it is and has always been.

-Title: Wings
-Author: lordcloudx
-Description: Wings is a short non-branching visual novel
-Platform: Cross-Platform zip for all systems that can run Ren'Py
-System Requirements: Same as above
-Year: 2010

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bvts1t8iob7pda9

No comments:

Post a Comment