Dual Hearts and Binary Hearts


This is my second visual novel. The storytelling is much more straight-forward and probably more suited to mainstream audiences than Wings. The skeleton plot for this story is taken from a songfic that I wrote long ago which is still available somewhere on mediaminer and fanfiction.net I added in some elements from dating sims, shoujo and action anime. To be honest, out of all my works, Dual Hearts is the one I'm least proud of. I feel that I could have done a better job at the story and the characters and events just feel way too generic.

Binary Hearts is simply a remake of Dual Hearts with branching paths and different endings.

-Title: Dual Hearts
-Author: Cloud^
-Description: Dual Hearts is a short non-branching visual novel
-Platform: Windows 98/XP
-System Requirements: Almost any modern system should be able to run this program
-Year: 2005

Downloads: http://renai.us/game/dualHearts.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment