Eidolon


Eidolon was my first collaboration project. This is mainly a Green Fairy Games VN where I participated as the character artist and all-around graphics guy. The story and gorgeous user-interface were written and coded by Absinthe. This was a quick collaboration way back during the one-month NaNoreNo 2007 challenge. I simply volunteered my services to anyone who needed them and Absinthe took me up on my offer and made me the character artist for this game. I realized after this project that collaborations can be fun if there's a good chemistry between the members. Absinthe was pretty fun to work with and she let me add in a few cameo character appearances in the game too. Eidolon lets you take control of the decisions of a genderless spirit. Your choices affect the outcome of the game as well as the person you eventually take control of. It might sound a bit confusing, so I suggest you try it yourself and see what I'm talking about :D!

-Title: Eidolon
-Author: Absinthe
-Description: Short visual novel

-Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
-System Requirements: not a lot, I assure you :D
-Year: 2007

Download: http://renai.us/game/eidolon.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment