Time's Tear


Time's Tear is an ATP games project for which I was chosen to be the artist. Out of all my collaborations, this one was definitely the most memorable. I never really got to know any of the other team members besides the project head/author, Mikey. Many days were spent in long e-mail exchanges discussing the various aspects of the game, and other stuff not exactly game-related. Mikey's creativity never failed to amaze me throughout the development of this game. I'd draw something using crayons as he requests and I'd be amazed at how differently the sprites look in-game. Needless to say, the final product was a work that felt very close to my heart, even though I wasn't the author of this particular story, I really felt like I played a vital role in making this release a reality.

Hehe... before the author forgets... I actually thanked him for making me a part of this project as we were wrapping things up prior to release day. This came as a surprise for him because it seems I broke one of his records, which was to always thank everyone on the team, but I did it first >D!

-Title: Time's Tear
-Author: mikey
-Description: Children's Adventure Story in Visual Novel Format
-Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
-System Requirements: Almost any modern system that can run ren'py should be able to run this program
-Year: 2007

Download: http://www.renai.us/game/timestear.shtml
Homepage: http://atpprojects.wordpress.com/original-works/

No comments:

Post a Comment